Monday, August 11, 2008

Trial, Error, and Accomplishment

I will soon venture off to complete and conquer a rather undesirable feat. It would seem unusual that this would be considered an accomplishment, but one that would be unwanted at the same time. As I have said before, the process of getting my feet wet to experience many great opportunities of which I have yet to embark upon, do bring periods of trial as well. I have been studying for an important test for the last 3 weeks, and have taken more practice/simulator exams online than I can count on both hands. But, I will be faced with the real thing, and I will have to take it more seriously. I know, many of you may be thinking what I have been thinking..."It's just a test!" Yes, but somehow, it has me feeling very anxious. It's been awhile since I have taken a test that counts for anything. So, I will finally be presented with a series of questions to determine my level of knowledge as a future life insurance agent/producer for the state of Idaho. I don’t feel that I have ever been blessed with the innate ability to take tests with the intellect of a skilled mind, but with that aside, I will give it my best shot. Even though I am not looking forward to this particular test, I do believe I have studied all that I can study, and I am about 90% sure I can pass the exam. So, wish me luck!

No comments: