Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pass Guarantee

I have finally conquered my undesirable feat…that, being the life insurance exam. I had been waiting long enough to take it again, and that day finally came. I went to take the general portion of the exam that I had previously failed by 3 points today, and passed it the second time…finally! It is a huge relief, and I can finally breathe! I had been studying more than I want to think about, but somehow I was still feeling unsure of myself that I could pass. Those same feelings of anxiety and failure began to set in, and even though I would tell myself over and over again that I was going to pass the exam, there was still a part of my subconscious mind that was telling me otherwise. I believe I was guided and directed today, with the Lord’s help, and that I have to be thankful for. I am thankful also, for those who have showed me your support and encouragement. I am now an officially licensed agent of Primerica, and that is an achievement worth waiting for. Now, I just need to go celebrate…after work.

No comments: