Thursday, July 17, 2008

Musical Birthday!

It has been exciting the past few days, since my cousin’s have been in town getting us off to a good start in Primerica, and helping us reach our goals. It was unexpected that my sister, Kylie was going to be coming to visit… at least it was sooner than we had originally planned. So, we’ve had a full house! My sister’s birthday was in June, but since we had just returned from California, and she was in Portland, OR, we decided to celebrate the next time she came to visit. Since her arrival was going to be around the same time as our cousin’s, it was a lot more fun to celebrate her special day with them, along with our parents. Although, it was a very belated birthday, we had a blast singing Karaoke, and playing Rock Band. The BBQ we had was great, since my husband cooked up, yet another fantastic cut of Tri-tip steak…the very best around! I baked my sister her favorite kind of cake, of which I tried to apply my creativity…and we all sang “Happy Birthday”!


Kylie was showing off while we sang "Happy Birthday" to her.




This would be the prettiest cake I've ever made!


This is my cousin Nathan.


My dad and I were singing a song we didn't know very well.










This is my cousin Jake.


My husband is very good on the guitar!


My dad is attempting to play the Rock Band drums for the first time.

1 comment:

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

That sounds like fun. your blog is looking great. Keep up the good work with your new job.