Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Master’s At Work

I have thought recently just how grateful I am to have my cousins, Nathan and Jake here, training and couching me and my husband every step of the way in the Primerica business. They have traveled here from Utah, and are sacrificing their precious moments of free time to be here with us, instead of their own families back home. I am so truly thankful for them and their caring disposition, of which they hold. Business with Jake and Nathan has continued to thrive, based upon their leadership and direct approach. It has been a long time coming, and we will finally have the coaching needed to be successful, and from a couple of the best in the business. I praise them for all of their hard work, as building any business is not an easy task. They are so willing and dedicated to the success of their team members. We are very excited to see where this business takes us, but ultimately, we want to see the many ways in which we can change people’s lives for the better and make a difference for them.
Thank you Jake and Nathan!! We love you guys!

No comments: