Thursday, June 11, 2009

Feline Fiasco

A couple of nights ago, we went to my parent’s house to celebrate my sister Kylie’s birthday. Her boyfriend Clae, decided to surprise her over the weekend with a trip to Portland, Oregon. They had my parent’s watch their new kitten Beasley, while they were away. The kitten was already at my parent’s house the night of the party, so she was able to join in on the fun. However, Beasley was acting very mischievous. She must have wanted all kinds of attention, as she was climbing up the screen door, jumping up on the table while we were eating, and even scurried up the large tree in the back yard, at which point she was unable to come down for quite some time. I have pictures here of Kylie trying to coax her down the tree with scraps of a leftover steak from our meal. I just wish I had pictures of all the other things she had done that night. I think Beasley’s elicit behavior added to the fulfillment of Kylie’s birthday party and certainly dazzled us with her presence the whole time.
Kylie calling Beasley down from the tree
Clae holding Beasley, the troublemaker
Kylie hanging with her friend Jill
Thinking of a birthday wish
Blowing out the candles

No comments: